TntDrive is a new Amazon S3 Client for Windows. With TntDrive you can easily mount Amazon S3 Bucket as a Network or Removable Drive under Windows. Unlike many other Amazon S3 Clients, TntDrive offers incredible simplicity of accessing your Amazon S3 Buckets and files. You can work with your Amazon S3 files as easily as if they were on your local drive!
TNT Drive support AWS S3 Compatible Object Storage as well, so you can easily leverage the client to mount your Zadara's VPSA Object Storage containers as Windows Removable drive.
TNT Drive can be downloaded from: https://tntdrive.com/
- Zadara VPSA Object Storage deployed in a location of your choice.
- TNT Drive installed on a supported Windows client (Appropriate TNT Drive licensing is required)
For Object Storage connectivity, it is required to gather the following
information from the VPSA Object Storage management UI:
1. VPSA Object Storage Endpoint
2. VPSA Object Storage region.
3. S3 API Access Key/Secret Key
In the VPSA Object Storage GUI, navigate to the User Information section
(top right corner, by clicking the logged in username).
TNT Drive configuration
In the "Add New Mapped Drive" wizard configure the following information:
- Storage Type: S3 Compatible Storage
- REST Endpoint: VPSA Object Storage Endpoint
- Signature Version: Signature V4
- Access Key ID: S3 Access Key
- Secret Access Key: S3 Secret Key
- Amazon S3 bucket: the VPSA Object Storage for mount
- Mapped Drive Letter: the designated drive letter for mounting the container.
- Use Secure Transfer: Checked.
TNT Drive client is hard-coded to use ``us-east-1`` as the default object storage region, In order to use Object Storage v4 signatures, ensure the same region value is configured in your VPSA Object Storage.