From version 18.07 of the Zadara software our OPaaS systems offer Command Centre Storage Admins the option to enable dual factor authentication (ie: two factor auth or 2FA ).
- 2FA has to be first enabled by an existing admin user in the Command Centre via the Settings Cog->Security->Dual Factor
- Click on Edit and Enforce Dual factor authentication and update the changes.
- Each user must download an authenticator app on their smartphone, e.g., Google Authenticator, 2FA Authenticator, Microsoft Authenticator, etc.
- On the next login, the UI will prompt for enabling Dual Factor Activation for each user - Tick the checkbox and click Activate Dual Factor
- Once enabled, scan the QR code from the device to setup the OTP and click on Close and sign in.
- Login using your credentials and the Command Center will prompt for a verification code.
- Enter the verification code listed in your authenticator app to login.