With Veeam Backup & Replication, it is possible to configure Zadara's VPSA Object Storage as a Scale-out backup Object Storage repository.
This article will describe the prerequisites and how to to set your VPSA Object Storage as a scale-out Object Storage backup repository.
This article refers to Veeam B&R 9.5.
- Make sure your Veeam B&R host can connect to your VPSA Object Storage (HTTPS connectivity is needed).
- Retrieve your S3 Access Key and S3 Secret Key from the VPSA Object Storage user details section.
- Dedicated container for your backup purposes.
Create the Object Storage Repository
- In Veeam B&R console, navigate to the Backup Infrastructure view, right‐click on Backup Repositories and choose Add Backup Repository.
- On the Add Backup Repository screen, select Object Storage
- Choose S3 compatible object storage.
- Enter a name and description, and click Next to continue
- Enter your VPSA Object Storage HTTPS endpoint and region (defaults to US). To add credentials click on the Add button and enter your access key and secret key for your account; Click OK.
- On the Bucket screen, identify the Bucket. Click the Next button to proceed.
- Review the Summary screen, and click on Finish to create the new repository.
In case you encounter with any issue, please contact Zadara's support - email@example.com