VPSA GUI is accessible only from inside the cloud.
In order to use a browser from outside the cloud it is possible to create a ssh tunneling.
1 - for Mac or Linux users - This means if the users is using mac or linux OSes
- first ssh to your linux instance in the cloud and add the -L <8443 (any non-priviledged local port)> : <ip address of the VPSA https://manage.zadarastorage.com/> : <443 - (https only for VPSA) or 80 - (http if allowed)> ubuntu@<public IP of EC2 instances or any cloud instances> -i <location of private key *.pem from EC2 instances or any cloud instances where you saved>
ssh -L 8443:10.10.1.30:443 email@example.com -i Downloads\example.pem
- Once it successfully connect, open your internet browser (mac or linux GUI) on https://localhost:8443
2- for Windows users - This means if the users is using Windows OSes
Go to Connection/SSH/Tunnels add the port 8443 and the IP Address of your VPSA: 443.
2a) - If cloud instance is in AWS
- Convert your PEM file to a Private PuTTY key (PPK). Use puTTYgen to generate the PPK.
- Expand the Connection Category and enter the Auto-login name of your AMI
- Expand the SSH/Auth Category underneath the Connection and specify the PPK file for authentication.
Connect to your cloud instance using putty
and then open your browser locally and go to https://localhost:8443